Thursday, May 1, 2008

Pictures!!!!

NINE MONTHS!!!!!!!!!! Wohoo the time has flown

Nothing to new here just some pictures from over the last couple of weeks. We saw the doctor yesterday, April 30th we are 36 weeks pregnant now! I cant believe it is coming to the end! Doctor is still happy with our pregnancy! I been contracting and lots of pressure pains over the last few weeks but nothing is going on down there. which made me a lil sad but I know the time will come and Lilyan will be here soon! :)





carsyn being silly at the mall play place
carsyn and his best buddy hunter. they are so cute. they love being goofy

I love this man!!


We are going to go get pictures done over the next week or so before we have the baby so I can have some pictures of carsyn and my belly and of course me and trevor!! :) Well that is all that is new here. We love you all! and cant wait to share with you our new bundle of joy!!!!





No comments: