Sunday, May 18, 2008

Babyshower!

Saturday we had our babyshower! My best girfriends threw it for me! It was alot of fun! Not to many people showed but the few that did made it the way it went!! Thanks guys!!! We got some pretty nice stuff and then my friend Melissa brought big black bags full of clothes, infant seat, and a bunch of other stuff for us to go through to see if there is anything we want or need. So it was really nice! There is still a few things we need but now I have an excuse to finally get to shop for her!! LOL. Thanks to all of you that came! We appreciate everything we got and cant wait til she can wear her new clothes!! :)
Here some pictures!!!


Decorations

More

Me by the yummy food!

Amy and I

Alisha and I

Melissa and I

Measuring my Big Belly

Dude I am huge!

Laura off by some!

My mother-in-law TeriLyn off by a little

Twice the size. Do I really look that huge. LOL

Mom almost won but Melissa beat her by a hair

Melissa was off by just a smidge

Alisha was Close by a couple inches


I love this dress!

My cute hot and sweaty lil boy!!

Helping Mommy open presents

Showing everyone what we got!

A blanket my Mother-in-Law is making Lilyan!

Lilyan's Blessing Dress my parents got her!

Dancing in the paper!

My two besties! Alisha and Melissa!

Alisha always being silly but thats why i call her my best friend!


Thanks again everyone! Especially Amy and Laura who did everything!!

No comments: