Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Just an Update!

We had our 37 week check up today and things are still going great! I seriously cant believe we are almost done. I know I say that alot but seriously this pregnancy flew by. 3 more weeks!!

Lilyan was making it hard to get a heart beat but whats new. You would think it would be easy since she has no where to go but nope. She makes us really work for it! When we finally did get it, it was 145. The doctor is still shooting for June 2. but I dont think she will make it til then, I think she is going to make an grand entrance in a couple weeks! But who knows. :)

I havent gained any extra weight since I weighed in last week. (which could be cause I have been under the weather. but dude not complaining)! And with her running out of room and takin up every inch in my tummy, she has been giving me really bad acid reflex and NOTHING helps. So we are going to try a couple things the doctor suggested today and see if that helps if not I am not sure I am going to make it another 3 weeks. Thats right THREE WEEKS LEFT!!! LOL. So I believe we are at 24-26 lbs gained so far depending on the day!! I have been fighting a bad cold lately that goes away and comes back a few weeks later. So this weekend it is going to be deep cleaning time!

So Dr. Sorkin-Wells checked me today we are still kinda thick but a finger tip dilated!! We are coming along slowly!! WHOOT WHOOT! :P She is still saying I am good to work, just need to take it easy. NOT to over do myself. but yeah for you that know me, know that is hard for me to do. Just sit back and let others do my responsibilities. right.. not gonna happen. LOL.

Well that is the update!! :) Thanks for keeping up with our pregnancy!

No comments: