Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Update and WAY exciting news!!

So we have had a long week. Been contracting since sunday 6 to 8 minutes apart and yesterday we thought she was coming cause we had contractions 3 to 4 minutes apart. I called the doctor and they said to go ahead to the hospital. So we went to the hospital and nothing really was going on. I was still thick and was still just 2cm. They had us walk the hall for a hour, which all that happened was stronger contractions 2 to 3 minutes apart. So they sent us home. Well been contracting 2 to 3 minutes since we got home at 4pm yesterday but nothing to go back to the hospital. Which I didnt really want to unless my water broke so then I really knew it was happening.

Well we went to our doctor appointment today, weight is good hit 30lbs which cant say is bad. :) I am at a 3cm but still thick which made me upset because nothing was happening. Well then Dr Sorkin-wells got Heather a PA to come in to strip my membranes (she is known to be the best, most people have there baby 12 to 24 hours later) and she said that she couldnt do anymore then what she got cause my water is on the urge to break. And they didnt want to break it yet. So that made me excited. Well if Lilyan doesnt come on her own in the next few hours, we are scheduled to be induced tomorrow at 7am!! So she will be here tomorrow for sure!!! We are so excited and CAN NOT WAIT!!!

We will post pictures when we get home! And keep you all posted!!

No comments: