Monday, May 19, 2008

Weekend Fun!

So Sunday after church we went our friends Dan and Melissa's for dinner and just to hang out! We grilled steaks, potatoes and corn on the cob and Carsyn and Amaya played! They are so dang cute I have to share pictures with everyone!!


Carsyn rockin on a guitar sportin a cool hat and Amaya dancing with a balloon!

Cute Lil Amaya

Carsyn reading to Amaya

I love them!!

Cute Lil Amaya! 19 months old

Watching us play wii and she was getting excited!

Amaya asking Carsyn were his button is. (belly button)

Jumping on the couch!

Night Night. Amaya putting Carsyn to sleep!

Doggy Pile on Carsyn!

They were in deep conversation

they stood here talking for five minutes with no care in the world!

Saying Cheese~

Carsyn being silly

Amaya getting ready to change Carsyn for me!

They are so cute!!



So we been having so good Contraction the last couple of days. Getting closer and closer so Trevor and I are getting ready to go for a LONG walk and then I am going to eat some Mexican food for lunch maybe that will help her come faster. LOL. :) We will keep you all posted!! Love you all! Miss you!

Goldman Family!

1 comment:

TAG + 1 said...

Just in case you need something to take your mind off your current situation... to add a link list go to where you want the list to be and "add a page element" then it will give you a ton of options, pick "link list" and it is pretty easy from there, just make sure you add the / at the end of any blogspot.com/ links or they won't work. If you need help we will be around this week and I can work on it...