Here are some pictures of our new arrival!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Lilyan Annalise is here!
So Thursday we went to the hospital at 7am to be induced! Which I had been contracting all night and they were just getting stronger! 730am my doctor came in and broke my water and I was 4cm dialated and 80% effaced. Then at 845am I got the epideral! OOH what an amazing thing! Then about 930am they started the Oxytocin which was only a lil cause I was doing everything my self. They were just tryin to get them to be even stronger. Then at 1045am they checked me again and I was 5cm dialated and 90% effaced. I was thinking wow this is coming along great! Well then the fun began, they checked me at 12pm and I was a 6 but starting to kinda thicken back up and there was some fluid above the Lily's head that was keeping her from descending down and locking into place. So they up my pitocin around 1pm to make the contractions really strong well by this time my epideral was starting to wear off and I asked for another dose. Since I still had a while before Lilyan was going to be entering the world! Well after they gave me a second dose it only went to my left side and so I tolerated it for about an 1 1/2 hours but couldnt do it anymore and well the nurse checked me and I was 7cm dialated and 96% effaced. So I had them give me another shot which took place around 250pm. Then it wasnt even 10 minutes and I was like umm I think I need to push, the nurse checked me and sure enough I was completed. 10cm dialated and 100% effaced!!!! So I was bummed that I got the last dose of epideral. Well they called my doctor and said she will be right over. Then Trevor looked out the window and was like well here she come, she was running across the parking lot! (it is so nice having the hospital and doctor office in the same parking) When my doctor came in she walked over to my side and started asking how everything was going and the nurse is like you might want to suit up she is ready to push and Sorkin-wells checked me and was like she sure is ready. So after 8 1/2 hours of labor, 3 pushes and maybe 10minutes, Lilyan Annalise welcomed the world at 330pm on May 22nd 2008 weighing in at 8lbs 15.5oz and 22 inches long! Everything went smoothly, the only thing was she bruised my pelvis pretty good which isnt that bad so I really cant complain! Mommy and baby are doing great!
Here are some pictures of our new arrival!













Here are some pictures of our new arrival!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, so many details! haha. I love it! I wish I knew how it felt. She's beautiful though! not very many look cute when they first come out, but she does! congrats!
April-she is cute! Congrats! We just added you guys to our blog friends...so you guys can check ours!
i love that picture of her that looks like someone let one rip and she just got a big wiff of it. lol
Post a Comment