Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Getting Closer! And More EXCITED!!!!!

So Sunday we have been having some nice contractions, 8 to 10 minutes apart and last for most the day. Monday they came and went, yesterday they really werent anything to get excited about. Well today when I was working they started back up. :) So my body is getting ready! And was hoping stuff was going on down there and not be disappointed today when we went to the doctor.
So now after our appointment, everything is going great! We are 38 weeks! My weight gain is still going great, have gained 28lbs. :) Lilyan is doing great her heartbeat was 154. And is way long and about 7 to 7 1/2 lbs. (AWWWW help me now). Sorkin-wells is so proud of how this pregnancy is going and cant believe we are almost done. We were talking about it, and it was like last week we were just in for our first visit confirming that we are pregnant. :)
SO FOR THE EXCITING PART........................................................
We are almost 2cm dialated and starting to efface!! We have made a big difference since last week. barely dialated to almost 2cm. Doctor Sorkin-wells said IF we havent had her by next Wednesday May 21st we will schedule induction date that visit. So she will most likely be here next weekend for sure!! I am so excited. She is starting to worry about my body, cause I have NO room literally.
Starting Monday no more work for me, which makes me a lil sad but excited at the same time. Cuz working has made this pregnancy go so fast with how busy it keeps me. But now I can get things finished and rest alot before she gets here. : So that really all thats new for me. :)
This past monday we were over at my Mother in Laws and our family friend was over with her new baby and I was holding her and Carsyn just kept giving me dirty looks and when I ask him to come here and see the baby he would say NO and scold me. Well I was sitting by my sister in law Desiree and she got up to put cars on for Carsyn and he came took her spot, so I asked him if he wants to hold her and he said uh huh and so I put her on his lap thinking he would just sit there and not do anything but he wrapped his arms around her and held her by himself. It was so cute. I Loved it. :)
Well thanks for keeping up with us!! We will def keep you all posted!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so exciting I so wish I were there.

Love you all

Papa Goldman