Things are going good. I am 35 weeks and cant believe we are almost done. Only 5 more weeks!!
The other day I was laying on the couch reading to Carsyn and Lilyan started to move so I lifted my shirt so we could watch and she rolled either her knee or elbow and made my side of my belly rise and carsyn noticed it and all like "MOM baby look" with his eyes as big as they could be. and then he hurried and put his hand on my belly and he felt her and he got so excited and kept saying Mom baby kicked me. It was so cute. That was the first time he has actually realize what it was. I am so excited to have her and watch the two of them bond. She seemes to get active whenever he touches my belly or talks to my belly. I just love it. :)
Well we had a doctor appointment today and everything is going well! :) I have gained 24lbs so far and the baby is doing great. Her heartbeat was 145. She is about 5lbs and really LONG. The doctor is happy with the way things are going!! Lilyan is starting to get further and further in my pelvis and I can totally feel it. I have been suffering from bad pressure pains for the last week. It hasnt been much fun but know it will be all worth it in the end. I am still working and hoping that I can keep working at least for another 3 or 4 weeks. That way it goes faster since I will be keeping busy. :) And my doctor was saying it probably will help the labor when it does start go faster and smoother. So I am all for that considering how long my labor with Carsyn was. 36 hours TOO LONG. LOL. I start my weekly visits now!
We cant wait til she is here!!! Thanks for reading about us! Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment