Friday, September 26, 2008

We took a last minute trip to Utah to visit my family.

This past weekend we went to Utah to visit my family. Mainly to see my mom cause she has been really sick and was back in the hospital, it was killing me that I couldnt see her when she wasnt doing well so trevor sent me and the kids up there for a few days. We had alot of fun and so glad we were able to go. I hate being away from my mom like this. :( And as of next weekend they will be officially no longer living in Arizona. My dad is flyin home next friday to pack up a Uhaul and drive it back to Utah.
Well here are a few pictures from our trip:

lilyan and jacob. they are 3 months apart!
she makes him look so tiny.
cute cousins!!
Cheese mommy!
being silly, dragging there foreheads across the floor!
me and my sweet princess
papa, lizzy, carsyn and logan just playin at the park!
lily just hanging out while the boys play! she loves to smile!

Arichy, Julia and Jacob
Jacob the newest member of our family!
Logan enjoyin his breakfast!
Carsyn being silly
Carsyn and Logan having fun at the park!

1 comment:

Kolste said...

So Carsyn looks IDENTICAL to Trevor! Everytime I see pictures of him I think he looks so much like his dad! Your kids are so cute!