Friday, September 26, 2008

Carsyn and diaper rash cream (he thinks lotion)




Carsyn LOVES lotion and anything that may look or seem like lotion he rubs all over himself. I was unpacking for our trip this past weekend on Wednesday and all of the sudden I could smell something really strong so I go into the living room and Carsyn had gotten the Burts Bee's Diaper rash cream from the diaper bag and had himself covered head to toe. I was mad but I couldnt yell at him because I couldnt help but bust up laughing. When he saw me coming he goes "mommy, look i smell good now". Seriously have my hands full with him. He is so darn cute. It took 2 baths to finally get it all off of him and out of his hair. He seriously had half the tube on himself. Let me also say he was suppose to be layin on the couch for quiet time/nap, obviously he was doing neither. :)

No comments: