Thursday, September 11, 2008

What service!

Carsyn LOVES his uncle cory!

The other day when Carsyn was over at Nana's house while I had a doctors appointment, he got to play with uncle cory after school. He was so excited to be playing with uncle cory. When it came time to leave he didnt want to go. He wanted to keep playing. Well Cory was giving him a ride on his back and next thing I know is Cory is standing (well on all 4) with carsyn on his back out at the truck. He gave carsyn a ride out to us and Carsyn loved it. What a silly uncle. We love uncle cory!! :) I had to take pictures of this. I was busting up when I realized what Cory had done. He even put shoes on his hands so the sidewalk wouldnt burn his hands. :) Carsyn has his uncles wrapped around his lil finger it isnt even funny. :)

No comments: