Monday, September 1, 2008

my kids are getting too big.

So potty training Carsyn is coming along. He still wears diapers at night or if we go some where. He wont use a big potty. So i have been too nerves to have him wear underwear. Well Yesterday He had been gone for a while and I asked Trevor if he knew where carsyn was and this is how I found him. Putting his underwear on but he was wearing a pair on his head. I thought it was the funnest thing ever. Then the other day I pulled out the bag of binkies to see if Lilyan would use others beside her ONE and only favorite. And of course she is still being picky, we pray that we dont lose them cause we only have 2 that she will only take when she is upset. Well carsyn was playin with the binkies and he was going thru them saying "i like this one" or "i dont like this one" well then he decided that he needed 2 at one time. He thought it was the coolest thing ever. He is so funny. Why go out for entertainment when I have some at home! :)
So Lily has been loving tummy time over the swing. So last night I put her on the floor to watch Carsyn play. She was so excited whenever he would come over to her and talk to her and try to get her to play with his toys. She is holding her head up so well. It is crazy. She is only 3 months and she holds it up like a pro. She laid on the floor on her tummy and her head up as high as it could go watching carsyn play with his blocks and cars 45 minutes. She would start cooing and squealing when she would want him to pay attention to her and sure enough it worked he would go over to her and say "hi sissy, want to play" and she would just smile so big at him and her little legs would start moving. I swear she better not crawl anytime soon. I am not ready for that. Things are going good here. Just been busy and a little crazy. But we wouldnt change a thing! Thanks for keeping up with us!!







No comments: