Friday, October 3, 2008
Update on Lilyan
I took Lilyan to the doctors today and she is doing great! The doctor is really happy with the way things are going! She weighs 17lbs 3 1/2 oz and in the 100% for weight, her heighth is 97% at 26 in long. I can definitely tell she is getting to be a big one, carrying her in the infant seat is starting to be a work out. LOL. But I have gotten down carryin the infant seat and Carsyn (when in parking lots or when he throwing a fit) at the same time. I am building some strong muscles. :) The doctor wants us to put her on cereal twice a day and try to get her to eat it off the spoon, we been putting it in her bottles at night. He also said we could start her on baby foods slowly if we would like but I think I am going to wait a little longer. We will see though. He is hoping with her having cereal in the morning and at night it might help her go 4 to 5 hours between her day bottle feedings. He isnt concerned with her weight as of right now but if she keeps eating 6 to 7 oz every 2 1/2-3 hours then it might become a issue later. He told me not to stress or worry about it though. She could just burn it off faster and really be wanting to eat that much. Oh and we think she is starting to teeth, he said it kinda looks like she might get a tooth on the bottom in the next month or so. That might explain all the drooling she has been doing over the last few weeks. We go back in 2 months for her 6 month check up. Thats the update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment