So Lilyan will be 5 months tomorrow. Where has the time gone? Well today we decided to try out some baby food. We got her some peaches to try out. Well she wasnt so sure of them.. she kept spitting them all over me, and thinking it was funny. Here are some pictures to demostrate how she reacted to the wonderful taste of Peaches!!!!

first bite not so bad.

okay maybe not so much.. lips beginning to pucker.. lets try another bite

eeeewww mom this is gross. (carsyn actually responded as she made this face with "its nasty mom" we all busted up laughing.

She did not want to eat anymore. after this picture she started to just spray me with it. I didnt find it too funny. LOL.
2 comments:
You know kids aren't supposed to have fruit till they are 6 months. They can develop allergies.. Just an FYI.
ACTUALLY MY PEDIATRICIAN TOLD ME I COULD START HER ON FRUITS AND VEGGIES AT OUR 4 MONTH CHECK UP. THANKS FOR THE CONCERN BUT I KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MY CHILDREN.
Post a Comment