So Trevor is sitting on the couch watching Prison Break secretely eating some hard candy, while I am on the other couch reading Breaking Dawn. Carsyn is sitting at the coffee table eating a bowl of cheerios, clueless to what Trevor is eating. Then Trevor tells him it is time for bed and he come running over says one more minute. Then climbs up on Trevor and they are playing, then all of the sudden Carsyn says, "whats that daddy?" Trevors goes what? Carsyns goes, "that" and points to the bowl trevor had sitting on top of his glass tryin to hide it from him. Trevor answers, "water". Carsyn then proceeds with saying "NO its Candy water and I want some". We both just busted up laughing and Trevor goes it bed time buddy and then Carsyn says after one candy daddy and reaches in the bowl and grabs 3.
Thought I should share our silly moments we have! :) Carsyn is always keeping us on our toes! He is talking better and clearer everyday, and I am so glad. Its taking him a little longer then it should, but I think everything will be okay and we wont have to have a speech therapist for him. Keeping our fingers crossed!
No comments:
Post a Comment