Friday, July 11, 2008

What a week!

I went back to work this week, it was nice to get out for a few hours and be around adults but I was sad at the same time cause I love being home with my babies. I thought it would be a little rough getting back into the grove of things since it has been a few months since I been able to do much at work. But besides being worn out and a little sore it went pretty good. I dont know if maybe I was just burnt out right before I went on maternity leave and the 7 weeks home was a nice break and what not cause I actually was excited to be back. If that makes any sense.i just cant believe it has been 7 weeks already. Why must time go so fast? My babies are just growing up to fast. Time needs to slow down a little.

Most of you know that my brother finally moved out and found a job he really loves, which is in Utah. Carsyn has been having withdrawls and missing "uncle duk" like crazy. Everyday he asks where Doug is and then he shortly answers himself with "he at work at his new home, in uah (utah)". they were like best friends. So that makes 3 of the 5 of us living there, but that may soon change. My dad was currently laid off from his job and being the age he is it has been making it hard for him to find a job, he has ALOT of experience in his work field but no one really wants to hire him for his age and how much he should technically earn. SO that has made them decide to go ahead and fully retire and pull social security. With that they are really considering moving to Utah here in a few months. They are going up there in a few weeks to visit my siblings and they are going to work out all the kinks and see if it is what they should do, and if they feel it is then they will be coming home and packing up everything. :( And I will be the last one left. But we dont plan or really want to move there so we will be here still and man will it be weird not to have my mom and dad here 24-7. They really help us out so much, its going to be one rough day when they go. We are going to continue to rent my parents house out until we pay off our debt and Trevor decides what he wants to do with his career. Which will be at least this time next year if not longer.

Carsyn is getting so tall, pretty soon I will be looking up at him and will wonder where has the time gone. He is such a big helper around the house. He loves to help me fold the laundry and hang up the laundry. He loves to help give "baby sister" a bath and feed her bottles (when I am at work). He also LOVES to get into things and make a mess and then clean it up and start all over again.

Lilyan is becoming a chunky monkey! Her cheeks are getting fatter and she is getting fat rolls on her thighs. I just love it! We weighed her and she is just under 14lbs and is 7 weeks old. She is so strong, she loves to stand (with assistance) and look all around. She holds her little head so well, it is crazy. She needs to not grow up so fast. She is also starting to coo like crazy and she is always smiling. She is always so happy, I really lucked out having to wonderful children!

Well thats the latest!! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Doug moved out?! that's great! what part of utah is he in? are your parents going to move? so much is going on and nicole didn't tell me anything when i saw her...shame on her. :)