So Before we got pregnant with Lilyan I had 6 more lbs to lose to be back down to what I was before we had Carsyn. Well Since we got pregnant while I was working at losing the last lil bit I made a promise to my self I wouldnt gain bad weight with Lilyan so then I could lose it fast and get back into shape quicker. Well I gained just 29 lbs with her and lost all but 8lbs when she was born and as of today I only have 3 lbs left and it has been 7 weeks!! Well Tomorrow is the day the fun times are going to begin! I am going to watch what I eat and going to get back to only drinking water really. And work out 4 times a week and try to run every morning before work. (but that might take a lil effort getting out of bed since it will have to be at like 320am since i work at 5am). My goal is to lose a total of 22lbs within the next 4 months! I know I can do it, I just got to stick to it! :)
When I am determined to do something I am usually really good at accomplishing it! So we will see!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment