Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lily my Little Flower

Lily will be 6 weeks old Thursday and I just cant believe how fast the time has gone. She is starting to smile all the time now, and she tries so hard to coo. She gets all excited and her breathing is funny to listen to when she is tryin to make noises. And we have nicknamed her thumper (from bambi) because when she gets excited one of her legs gets going so fast (like a twitch) it is hilarous! She is developing her own lil personality and I just love to sit and watch. My mom said that she is a spitting image of me and I pulled out my scrapbook and holy cow she is. Our baby picture are identical. It is so crazy.

We weighed her today and she is 13 lbs. I just cant believe my baby is that big. Her lil cheeks are starting to be really chubby and she has baby rolls on her lil thighs. It is so dang cute. She is going about 4 to 5 hours at night and I couldnt be happier. :)

We cant leave to alone on the floor or the couch if Carsyn is around because all he wants to do is play with her but he doesnt understand he cant carry her yet by himself and he gets really mad. He also doesnt really understand why she doesnt talk or play back, he gets really mad at her. Its really sad but funny. :) Well thats the update on my lil flower.
Hope you all are doing well! :)


Tryin to coo

So smiley

my beautiful lil princess

tryin to coo some more!

No comments: