Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lilyan is 2 months old!




Lilyan turned 2 months yesterday. Where has the time gone? Seriously she is growin up so fast. We had her 2 month well baby check up today and the doctor is impressed with how she is doing! She got 2 shots and drank one. She wasnt to happy with the nurse but then I picked her up and she smiled all big at the nurse. It was cute.. well now for the exciting part, that everyone has been waiting for.... DRUM ROLL please..... 13lbs 7 3/4oz and 24 in long! She is in the 95% for both height and weight! We have a fatty on our hands!! And I love it! She is consistantly smiling and tryin to coo!

We have her on formula and breast milk. My milk just doesnt seem to be cutting it for her and since I am back to work, in the morning I cant just sit at home and feed her like I was for the first 6 weeks. So she gets one formula bottle when I am at work and then we give her one right before bed. She has been eating about 5 oz of my milk every 1 1/2 hours and I was running out of stock in freezer but when i pump at work I dont get much maybe 4oz total(think I am too nervous or something maybe burn it off who knows) cause when I pump at home I get about 8 or 9oz. so I save what i pump at work for one feeding the next day and then i pump right before bed so trevor hopefully has enough til I get home. She is going longer between feedings now that we do some formula. but she is definitely getting enough from me cause she is a lil porker. and we just barely started the formula thing! LOL. but I am thinking another month of me breast feeding and then I am going to be done. or at least get it to were I dont have to pump at work. It is just to hard somethings. not very private also.

Well that is the update on our cutie!! :) thanks for keepin up with us! love you all!

No comments: