Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Carsyn says the darndest things.

The other day Carsyn was playin in our room like he always does, well I was on the computer doing our checkbook and Trevor was out in the backroom watching TV, then I hear the front door open and Carsyn is yelling "shoot the birds, shoot the birds". He is always telling trevor he wants to shoot the birds, So I got up and went to see what he was doing not know I would find him holding trevor b-b gun (it looks like a rifle) pointing it at the tree where the pigoens like to hang out under. He thought it was the funniest thing in the world. How nice is that, my two year old is already tryin to kill things. He is his fathers child. But then we sat him down and told him he wasnt aloud to touch daddies guns unless daddy tells him it is ok. so now whenever he sees them he tells me no those are daddies.

Carsyn is starting to talk more and more clear, which I have been prayin for this to come. We were concerned for a while he had a speech problem. Well yesterday we were just all hanging out after I got home from work and Trevor was taunting Carsyn and getting him all worked up and then all of the sudden out of his little mouth was daddy stop, trevor continued and then he yells JERK stop. How do you punish him when most of you know that word comes out of my mouth all the time, not always in a bad or rude way. I say it whenever and however, so I guess it is time to watch what I say.

Well then after dinner Carsyn wanted to go play out side and I was feeding the baby so I told him to go ask his daddy and Trevor didnt want to go out but he didnt have an excuse. So I thought, Trevor proceeds to tell Carsyn it was getting dark outside and to late to play. Carsyn remarks were "well it may be dark but turn a light on, then it will be okay" I couldnt help but bust up laughing, How do you reply to that. I did not expect that to come out of my sons mouth. Yeah he knows we turn lights on when a room is dark but didnt think he would think of that. Carsyn knows he is so cute, he just stood there giving daddy the look. The one that always works on daddy. So daddy got up and took him outside.

Thats up our silly little boy been up too!

No comments: