Monday, August 10, 2009

Things are coming along...

It has been one crazy month... Alot from good to bad and then good again. Everything has worked out in the end but man I have gained like 3 grey hairs in the process. LOL. I have been packing and cleaning everything for the past 3 weeks and man its tiring when you do the majority of it yourself. I cant believe the time is already here. I only have 3 days left of work and I still cant believe that everything is working out to where I can stay at home! I am watching 3 kids besides my own. Amaya who is almost 3, Seth who is 2 and Cody who is a month younger then Lily. And I might even get 2 more boys a 3 year old and 1 year old just on Wednesday though and then we move in 4 days. We are so excited to move into the new house but sad to leave this area. We have made so many new friends in our ward, and hope that just cause we are moving doesnt mean we cant still hang and party it up! :)
Well I should really get back to packing and cleaning. But keep a look out for new pictures after we move in and a date for a house warming party!!

No comments: