Sunday, August 16, 2009

Finally!!

We are all moved into our new home! I am so excited to have a place we can call our own! :) We have worked hard the last two days to get everything over to the new house and I can proudly say I only have 2 boxes left to unpack!! :) Thanks Melissa for coming and spending most the morning helping me unpack and making us a yummy brunch for us! You're the best! A massage will be comin your way really soon! :) pictures to come after i get all my stuff hung on the wall!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sis!! I am so happy for you and Trev. I am glad things are starting to go your way :-) I can't wait to see your new place. Love you guys!!

Love~Melissa said...

MASSAGE! Yeah...that pretty much will be fantastic! It was fun moving! Just remember me when its my turn :)