Saturday, August 22, 2009

One week down in the new house!

So its been a week and it has gone alot better then I thought it would. The kids are sleeping in there own rooms thru the WHOLE night. *carsyn isnt sneaking to the couch like before* and we are all moved in! YAY! now time to decorate the walls and rooms! now only if money grew on trees! :) We are hoping to put grass and some landscape in the back yard here soon. I also want to plant a small garden so I have some fresh veggies and fruits to eat.

Trevor still is in the army and we are just waiting to see when his discharge date will be. Until then he has to go to all his weekend drills. Its nice money but I wish he could just stay home with us. :) I am just glad he didnt go active and quit his full time job and us not have anything to fall back on now that all this has happened. I really feel this is a blessing because alot has happened this summer and I couldnt imagine him not by my side helping me through it all.

Babysitting is coming along great, kids all get along and play well together and we are making progress with Cody. He is crying less as the week goes on. I just hope his 3 day weekend doesnt mess things up.

well thats the latest with us! we love you all and thanks for all you have done for us. we truely appreciate it! :)

No comments: