Tuesday, August 25, 2009

15 month check-up


Lily had her 15 month checkup today and she is doing great! she weighs 26.3 lbs 90% and is 33in tall 97%. We got a big girl on our hands! We decided that we arent going to do immunizations anymore so she didnt get shots today. Yes I know what I am doing I have research all sides of it. AND i know there are a few of you that dont agree with me but its our choice and decision. My kids pediatrician is fine with our choice and said its not bad that we choose not to do it and it isnt bad that some people choose to have their kids immunized. its like 50/50 he said now a days. Everyone has there own opinion and he respects that. And I LOVE that about him. He NEVER makes me feel like I am doing something wrong or bad parent for my choices. He always respects me and our decisions with our kids. But enough on this topic. :)
She is walking running all over the place, she keeps up with her brother like its nothing. She gets into EVERYTHING! she is our explorer. She climbs on all the furniture including the kitchen table. Loves to play in the toilet. yes i did say toilet. She loves to be outside even if it is 112 out. She is one active little girl! not a baby anymore. Her hair is turning more red everyday and its becoming curly!! Oh how I love it! :)

1 comment:

JandA said...

So cute...totally missing you guys at church. Hey what was that article you had trevor read about immunizations, I was interested in looking at it? Thanks...I hope everything is going great in the new house.
:) Amanda