Happy Birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Trevor!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to the best daddy and husband our family could ask for! We love you so much Trev!! You deserve the best day ever and I hope that it was!!
For his Birthday we went to Black Angus for dinner with our friends John and Misty and I also surprised him with a couple of his friends- Cortland and Kyle! Dinner was a blast and I am truly shocked we didn't get kicked out! We had an awesome waitress and I am sure we made her night fun and interesting too! Trevor also ended up getting his dinner free because a waiter that was helping our waitress accidentally spilled a glass of water on Trevor. Trevor barely got wet and thought it was funny. But the manager felt the need to come apologize and give us his meal free. :) Then we went bowling, I was going to surprise him with Fear Farms Haunted Houses but I figured probably not a good idea while I am pregnant! He still had a good time! It was a nice date with out kids that we definitely deserved! Thanks Allie for watching our Monsters so we could go out for the evening!!
I love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment