Today I had a doctors appointment and every thing is going well! Baby is completely head down now and estimated at about 6lbs! Her heartbeat was in the low 140's like it has been the last few visits! She is still WAY active and we actually saw her little foot push up and move from my ribs to my hip last night! We were all stunned to actually notice it being her foot and not just a lump! I am so glad daddy got to see it too! I am also dilated 1/2 cm!! I have never started dilating this early so makes me curious when little miss Kyleigh Rose is going to make a grand entrance! :) The kids are getting more and more excited and cant wait for her to come! Lily is still VERY possessive of "her baby" and gets mad when any one but her touches my belly! Even daddy gets the stink eye when he rubs my belly. Lily is crazy!! :) Go back next week for another doctor visit so until then enjoy this LOVELY (sarcasm) picture below!
I cant believe I actually am posting this crazy picture of my self but it really shows you how huge my belly is, and dont mind my facial expression didnt really think it would be caught on film!
35 Weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment