Thursday, October 28, 2010

Baby Update- 38 Weeks 5 days

Yes I am still around.... Monday I had another doctor visit and it was kinda depressing. Everything is going well so I should be happy about that, just wish I was dilating more already instead of un-dilating! I brought up being induced and I cant be yet. I need to be at least a 2cm so we don't run the risk of having to do a c-section and she said she cant strip my membranes because I am GBS positive and that will higher the risk of baby getting it. So its official we are now on Kyleigh's schedule! She is already being a stinker! Yes I know obviously my body and baby aren't ready and I am fine with that. It's just getting harder and harder on my body and for all of us to keep waiting!! :) Its starting to really take a toll on the kids, their behavior has been crazy these last 2 weeks, I can't wait to get back into the normal swing of things and Kyleigh is finally here for us all to adjust!! We have another doctor appointment on Monday and this is the last one before my due date so SHE better hurry up and come cause I really don't want to go over my due date cause then I don't get to see doctor until the 12th and that will make me 41 weeks. EEK!!
Thats the latest! here is my 38 week belly picture enjoy!

No comments: