Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Years Eve & Day

We spent New Years Eve with the Reynoso's! We had a great time! We had lots of yummy food! We were up til 3am. and then the kids had us up at 645am. Oh how that sucked. haha. Then Friday Misty and I went shopping and then we organized her house (well I held Tyler while she cleaned) Then we went out to the Temple Lights since it was the last night for them! We had Applebee's for dinner and then walked around the Temple the kids had a blast! And LOVED all the lights! I cant believe 2009 is over but I am sure glad. It has been one crazy year! I am excited to see what 2010 brings us! So far I cant complain! :) There is so much we want to accomplish this year! but I will go into detail in my New Years Newsletter Post!

No comments: