So while my brother was her a couple weeks ago we did alot of fun things since I was off a few of those days! We took the kids to the train park, we took carsyn to see transformers in the IMAX and then we went to the splash pad, and played at the mall! Thanks doug for coming to visit us for a whole week! It was ALOT of fun! we love and miss you already! :)
i know! my kids ADORE him... and i cant make that word big enough. he wasnt even here 5 minutes and my kids were glued to him especially Lily! I love it. just wish we lived closer to all of them. :)
4 comments:
Oh Uncle Doug! How fun :)
i know! my kids ADORE him... and i cant make that word big enough. he wasnt even here 5 minutes and my kids were glued to him especially Lily! I love it. just wish we lived closer to all of them. :)
Wow, its been forever since I have seen Doug! Looks like you had fun!
OK, your kids are so ADORABLE! And I love the train park. Fun times.
Post a Comment