Tuesday, July 7, 2009

SO behind...

We have had busy crazy past couple of weeks... and I so havent really wanted to sit and upload pictures or anything really for that matter on the computer that consists more then 5 minutes.... sorry everyone bare with me... I hope to be caught up by tonight....
We still havent heard anything about Trevor leaving and we are starting to get annoyed. It has been well over a month since all this Gout crap has happened, so when we learn something new I will share with you all!! But on a Happy note and some good news, I finally got arranged 2 kids to babysit our good friend Melissa and my manager Dan's daughter Amaya (which you have seen pictures of her cuteness on my blog) and my friend Rachel's boyfriends little boy Seth.... so guess what that means...................................

GOOD BYE QUIKTRIP!!! Hello Stay at Home Mom!

We are already watching Amaya well I should say Trevor does mainly, she arrives at 620am monday thru friday and I dont get home from work til noon and they are eating lunch and then go down for a nap til Dan picks her up at 245pm. (man I have it easy, for now at least) Then we will start watching Seth August 17th when school starts back up for Rachel! So with that said my last day at QT will be August 14th~ I am excited but nervous. I know we will be ok because I did our budget for the next 5 months and thats not including the money I will get for babysitting and we will be just fine! Just really scary cause we are finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and I dont want to be back in the grey again. I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN!! :)

25 more days left!! WOHOO!!

No comments: