Monday, July 20, 2009
Packing and Moving....
Oh how I hate it... but it has to come... Let me just start back at Wednesday of last week. Things are going great we are driving to get Family Pictures done by an amazing photographer... http://shaynacollierphotography.blogspot.com/ and we heard a wierd noise coming from under the hood of the truck so I pulled over when i could and Trevor got out and check everything out from what he could see there wasnt anything wrong all the belts were fine and all. So we went on to our appointment. Well on the way home it got worse and so we decided we should take it in. So thursday after I got off work Trevor and his buddy took it to the shop. Well we find out we need $1500 worth of work done. You say holy cow, what happened well let me tell you. We need to replace the ac compressor and all that. Well we dont have $1500 at the moment so he gave us a nice tune up, did flushes on everything and replaced all the belts and did his best to make it where the compressor will last us a few more months til we can get the money to replace it and did all this work for $600. Well it still makes the noise and will til we replace the compressor. Well then later that night we get even more bad news and added stress. We have to move. My parents have to sell the house. :( well since we would no longer be paying them but someone else we decided we will just move ASAP. So after lots of crying stressing and praying we have looked at houses and talked about what we are going to do this weekend and I feel a little better about things. We seen a few but saw one we really liked today at 113th Ave and Bell and going to apply for it on wednesday and hope to get it. So we are starting to pack everything up which I HATE doing so then I dont have to rush at the last minute and we will keep looking just incase this one I LOVE doesnt work out. But if we do get this house we will be moving on the 14th of August so get ready to help us pack up and move!! :) We are sad that we have to move but excited to have our own place. We have made so many friends but hope that just cause we are moving doesnt have to mean we will stop being friends... So I will update you all on wednesday about whether we got the house or not. Lets keep our fingers crossed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment