Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Proud of myself


I cant believe it has been a month since we had Lilyan. Where has the time gone. Lilyan is getting so big. She weights 11.5lbs now and I just cant believe it. She is more alert and follows things around the room with her eyes now. She is starting to really hold her head up and when we due tummy time she just loves it. She is constantly pushing herself up and looks around. She is a strong lil girl! She is sleeping 5 to 6 hours at night and it is so nice! I have been waiting for this moment since she was born. LOL. I am still nursing Lily but we mainly put it in the bottle during the day, and since then she doesnt throw up as much. Not sure if it was her over eating and now we control how much she eats or what, but whatever it is she is doing better so I am happy. The only thing is I am just tryin to decide how long I want to keep pumping, and/or just put her on formula. This weekend has been crazy and not home much so she has had bottles alot but these next two weeks we arent doing much cause I am babysitting for my good friends so I probably will nurse her and see how she does. That will determine what I really want to do before I go back to work the first of July. I love breastfeeding but if all I am going to do is pump cause it makes her less sick then I am just going to do formula once our supply I have built up is gone.


Carsyn is doing good. He is getting so big too. I cant believe how fast they grow. He is still not talking as much as he should but it is getting better. We are getting to were we can almost understand everything that comes out of his mouth. :) He is at the stage now he is always trying to see how far he can get, we are always telling him no and then he just looks at us like what you going to do. The other day he got into my make-up and he thought it was the funniest thing, daddy didnt think so. :) Oh man do I have my hands full. LOL. But I do have to say other then his moments he is a well behave child. Cant complain, I am blessed with two wonderful kids! Carsyn has been so active and wants to be on the go. He loves to be outside but this week has been hard cause it was way to hot to be outside. So we have been doing things inside like going to the mall and playing and doing playdates at our friends house. But when we do go out side it doesnt take long now a days for him to get filthy. And if you know my son that is kinda hard to believe cause he HATED gettin dirty, well the day has finally come where he cant get enough dirt on him! He also loves water. He has learned to turn the hose on in the back yard and play in the mud. He loves to go swimming but hates getting in the pool i know strange but he always asking to go to the water and swim but when we get there he doesnt want in and when or if he does get in its on his term. He is a funny kid. We are so proud of our lil boy!
I got on the scale today and I have lost all but 3lbs of the 30lbs I gained. I am so proud of myself with being healthy this last pregnancy and cant believe how fast I lost the weight doing nothing! Now all I got to do is tone everything up!! :) Wohoo! Trevor is still testing for the different Police agencies here in AZ but cant make up his mind which agency he really wants to work for. One minute it is Phoenix, the next is DPS and then peoria and then glendale and so forth and then back to Phoenix and the circle continues. But we will keep you all posted as he goes along!!
Thats really all thats new here! Love and miss you all!

No comments: