Thursday, June 12, 2008

Growing like a little weed


Lilyan is three weeks old today, I cant believe where the time has gone. We took her to the doctors last week and she weighed in at 9lbs 12oz. That is 14 oz in just 8 days gained. We have a lil porker on our hands. :) The doctor was really happy with how things are going! And we go back in 6 weeks for another check up and more shots. :( She is still nursing like a champ! The only thing is at night she wants to eat more then she does during the day and it is getting really hard on me. I am hoping here soon this will change cause I am not sure if I am going to be able to take much more of this, especially when I go back to work. I might only nurse a couple more months and then put her on formula. But we will see.

Lily is starting to smile alot. She really smiles when Trevor is holding her and talking to her. She loves her daddy. She also loves when Carsyn comes around and talks to her and plays with her, her little legs get kicking and arms start swinging, it is so dang cute! Carsyn is being a great big brother, he is consistently wanting to hold her or play with her. If she is crying and I dont go over to her right away Carsyn comes running into the room freakin out that the "baby is cryin, mom hurry" so I have to stop what I am doing to go see her. We taught carsyn to pound fists instead of hi-5's and he was trying to get Lily to pound knuckles with him and he got mad cause she wouldnt back. I thought it was so cute!

We had Lily on the floor the other day to stretch and what not and she rolled up onto her side and if she could just move her arm she would have rolled completely over. She has been doing that alot the last couple of days. I swear she is only 3 weeks old and she is already tryin to be mobile. I am going to have my hands full here real soon. LOL. She also is holding her head up really well. I am blessed to have such wonderful children!

No comments: