Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Poor Baby.

Carsyn wasnt himself on Tuesday, I thought maybe it was just him being jealous cause we were babysitting Amaya. Well that afternoon my mom was holding him and she thinks he was running a fever but wasnt sure cause he had been cryin so he could have just been warm from that. Well when I got done feeding the baby I took his tempature and sure enough he was burning up. Well I started the motrin and tylenol rotation and that wouldnt cut it. Then he threw up around 1130 tuesday night. I am not sure if it was just from him having such a high fever or what cause that was the only time he threw up. So Wednesday morning we called the doctor and took him in. He still was running a high fever but no other side affects. So I thought it was his ears. Well we get to the doctors and he just has a bug. His ears, throat and eyes look fine and we just have to wait it out. Just keep giving him motrin and tylenol. Well today he still is running a fever and it now finally breaks for a few hours before it comes back. Carsyn just wants to sleep or be held, and you know he doesnt feel good when he does that cause normally he is on the go and doesnt ever want naps or even be held for to long. He is afraid he will miss something if he does. LOL. I just want my baby to feel better and be himself again.


he climb on the chair like this while we were eating dinner last night and next thing we knew he was out. poor thing.

No comments: