Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam!

  1. Jesus wants me for a sunbeam,
    To shine for Him each day;
    In every way try to please Him,
    At home, at school, at play.
    • Refrain:
      A sunbeam, a sunbeam,
      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam;
      A sunbeam, a sunbeam,
      I’ll be a sunbeam for Him.
  2. Jesus wants me to be loving,
    And kind to all I see;
    Showing how pleasant and happy,
    His little one can be.
  3. I will ask Jesus to help me
    To keep my heart from sin;
    Ever reflecting His goodness,
    And always shine for Him.
  4. I’ll be a sunbeam for Jesus,
    I can if I but try;
    Serving Him moment by moment,
    Then live for Him on high.
  5. This little Lady is now a Sunbeam at church! She is no longer a baby!! She wasn't happy when she learned that she wasn't going to Nursery but after throwing a fit and having a huge emotional break down she finally calmed down and loved her new class and teacher! Fingers crossed next week is easier for her!

No comments: