Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Baby Update- 39 Weeks 4 days

39 weeks 1 day - she has dropped!!

Let me start with Sunday, I woke up having contractions that were making me sick to my stomach, then around 9am or so they started to get more intense then they been! Still nothing to rush to hospital over. So we went about our day, went to church and came home and rested and they still didnt die down, so then we got the kids up from there naps and went over to our friends for dinner and Trick or Treating! I figured walking would always be a plus so that is what we did! LOTS OF WALKING!! I am still having decent contraction at this point and they werent letting up but they werent getting any stronger. Around 10pm we decided I should just go up to OB Triage at Thunderbird to get checked out. Well they hooked me up to the monitor and my contractions are 2 to 3 minutes apart and every other one was pretty decent. So she checked me and I was 1cm dilated no effacing so then we decided to go ahead and stay for an hour or so to see if I would change any. So after about 1.5 hours she came back to check me and I was still only a 1cm so home we went. I was bummed but glad I went cause I could actually get rest that night instead of wondering should we go or should we not.
Well it is now Wednesday and she still isnt showing much more signs of coming! I went to the doctors yesterday everything is still going good with baby and I but I am still only 1cm dilated and still no effacing. This is so weird to me. You would think I would be doing something down there with it being my 3rd and all. My other 2 pregnancies I was already dilated to a 2 and effacing by 37 weeks. Yes I know every pregnancy is different but everyone tells me each one comes faster. So far this one is looking like its going over our due date which is in 3 days!! :) But anyways If Kyleigh doesn't come on her own by next Tuesday November 9th we are going in and evicting her! So she has 6 days to get out before legal matters happen!! hee hee! I will get an IV with medicine shortly after I arrive and then after the medicine been going for a bit they will start the gel and we will go from there! Keeping my fingers crossed for an easy and fast delivery! Just wish my mom could be here with me!!
So that is the update! We shall see what happens over the next few days!!

No comments: