I just want to thank my beautiful and wonderful mother for everything she has every done for us! Words just cant express how grateful I am for her and the endless LOVE she has for us! Thank you for being such a great example to me! Raising me to be the person I am today! I am proud to call you my MOM! I love you mom and I hope you have an VERY special day today! I wish I could be there to share this day with you! But know I am in your heart and your in my thoughts! I send my warm wishes and love!! Happy Mothers Day Mom!
Happy Mother's Day Terilyn! Thanks for being such a great Mother in Law and for being such a great example to your son and raising him into such a wonderful young man who I am very proud to call my husband and father of our children! Thanks for everything you do for me and my family! Hope you have a special day! We love you with all our Hearts! Happy Mother's Day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment