Thursday, May 13, 2010

Carsyn Well-Check Up

Tuesday I took Carsyn in for a well check since we didn't do the one on his birthday. We also are trying a new pediatrician. They seem really nice and friendly there at Arrowhead Pediatrics. The only thing was I felt rushed and questions not really answered but when I talk to a couple friends who go their also, they said that is just how this one doctor is. So I am trying not to be judging! LOL. Carsyn weighs 43lbs and is in the 90 % for weight and is 39.5 inches tall and only in the 25 % for Growth. She seemed concerned but I told her for the last couple years he has been in the low percentages. She said once she gets all his medical records she will look them over to make sure. But I am not worried. They checked his eyes and it looks like we will be visiting the eye doctor soon. He didn't do so good with his right eye. They are also sending him out to get blood work done to check him for Anemia. Other then that he is a very active boy and seems to be doing fine!

No comments: