You entered this world, your dad & I couldnt have been happier to finally get to hold you after waiting 9 months! You were just so tiny and beautiful! As I look back over the years, I can not believe how fast it has gone! You are growing into a amazing young boy! You are more and more like your father it scares me for the teen years. Hopefully it gets easier! Thanks for picking us to be your parents! We love you so much Carsyn! Cant wait to watch you grow into a wonderful young man and see you start a family of your own! You are a great big brother and your sister is so happy to have you as an older brother, she looks up to you! Even though she is a pain in your butt, just know she is only doing it cause she wants to be just like you! She loves you with all her heart! I love watching you guys play together. The bond and love you guys have, I hope never fades away but gets stronger and bigger as the years to come!! Happy Birthday Cars! We love you!
1 Month Old

1 Years Old
2 Years Old
No comments:
Post a Comment