Monday, November 23, 2009

Update!!

So it has been pretty crazy in our home lately...
Trev is still waiting to complete the discharge process. He is out of the army just they are taking there time to complete the process. He was also told that he could try in 6 month to a year to find a doctor that will approve his medical waiver and all that but he is now thinking maybe the Lord is really tryin to tell us something. So now we will figure out what he wants to do career wise and get going on it! He plans on stayin with the county for who knows how long, maybe even promote up! I personally think he would make a good SGT and so does a few of his SGT's and LT's... So we will see what comes of it all! :)
I am doing good! I am enjoying being home with the kids!! I have been waiting for this for so long and cant believe it is finally here! I also had my yearly visit and ended up having an ultrasound done on my thyroids cause they were swollen but blood works keeps sayin there nothing wrong so my doctor ordered one to just make sure, I havent gotten the results yet but I am taking that as good news since it has been over a week now. ugh. So lets hope that is right and we have nothing to worry about! We also have been talking about trying for another baby the 1st of the year off and on over the last few months with undecided answers for eachother but as of this past Saturday we have OFFICIALLY decided to start trying next month but hope to not get pregnant til january at the earliest. I want to lose a few more lbs before we get pregnant and be in enough shape that I can continue to workout and stay fit during my pregnancy!! :) so wish us luck! we are definitely excited! Carsyn wants a brother, he tells me this often. (even before we told him we are gonna try for another baby) And when i ask him what if it is another sister, will that be okay? and he says "i guess it will have to be okay, but can you PLEASE really try for a brother" so we are hoping for a boy this time!!! but then i kinda want it to be a SURPRISE!! so we shall see when the day comes when we could learn the sex (but we got to get there first) LOL.
The kids are getting bigger and bigger everyday and are doing really good! I can not believe how fast the time is going, we are almost in 2010 and it was like 2009 just started. Lilyan stands just under Carsyn chin. She is gonna be a tall little girl! We are also SLOWLY taking her binkie away.. she has been doing good, we only give it to her during naptime and bed time oh and while at church (she is just too noisey, so we use it to keep her quiet). With that being said she is starting to use her words since she doesnt have it CONSISTANTLY in her mouth!! She is really smart and understands EVERYTHING we say or tell her. She also has an ATTITUDE and is VERY opinionated (spelling?). We definitely have our hands full with her! She is well mannered and behaved (no worries there yet) but she does test her limits!! Carsyn is starting to print letter (still work in progress) and he loves for us to read to him! I have been working with him on preschool age stuff, he is usually the one who asks to do it on a daily basis! He just amazes Trevor and I everyday. He is becoming a handsome little boy!! He is definitely a leader! He LOVES to be in control of the situation, he will find any possible way!! :) He melts my heart!!

Well i have rambled enough! sorry i been slacking on postings! but just busy and lazy! :) we love you all! and hope you enjoy following us on here! :)

1 comment:

Harshes said...

Yay for more babies! And have you called Dr. Contreras yet? Love ya!