Then the next pictures are of the art work the kids did during the day! I try to do 1 craft a week so this month is fall and thanksgiving themed!! I cant wait for this weeks craft!! keep your eyes out for pictures next weekend!!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
little giggles and fall crafts
Carsyn and Lily love playing together and they also love fighting! But the other night I was making dinner and I could hear Lilyan cracking up so I peak around the corner to find them sitting together in the little rocker and Carsyn tickling her and making her laugh hard! So i had to hurry and get this LOVING moment on film!! They truely are best friends and love one another!! So now when they are having one of those days where they just cant get along I can look at these pictures and remember the moments like these!!
Then the next pictures are of the art work the kids did during the day! I try to do 1 craft a week so this month is fall and thanksgiving themed!! I cant wait for this weeks craft!! keep your eyes out for pictures next weekend!!




Then the next pictures are of the art work the kids did during the day! I try to do 1 craft a week so this month is fall and thanksgiving themed!! I cant wait for this weeks craft!! keep your eyes out for pictures next weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment