So the Zoo is doing free entry with Fry's VIP card on wednesday thru September so we decided since we only had Cody we would take a trip to the zoo! We had fun. We let the kids play in the new splash pad after we walked the zoo and they enjoyed coolin off in the water! We are thinking we might do it again in a couple weeks before the month is over! :)
The Hornest Turtle at the zoo (quoted from a lady that works there)

My handsome Boys

Cody waving to everybody that passes us staring! :)

He will never just be serious unless I bribe him.


Our supposibly Twins! I guess I can see it :) They are pretty cute and chuncky!

Carsyn and Daddy checkin out the Lions


Lily and Cody hot and hungry...

Cute lil Cody ready for some lunch

Carsyn bein his silly self

Lily wanted the camera instead of picture taken

No comments:
Post a Comment