So after a long weekend.. Trevor is still waiting to be discharged. Oh how we love to just sit around and wait. Waste our time. I am just glad he gets paid. Trevor is sad that he is being discharged. He was talkin to some guys in his unit and they said they know a few guys who have Gout and are still in, he must have gotten a crappy doctor to review his final. Or the Lord is tryin to tell us something. Who knows either way, I am glad to have my husband home and safe with us. Well for now at least. Even though he is being discharge he got an uniform and oh does he look handsome in it!! wipe up the drool ladies. haha :) I have pictures of the kids wearin the shirt but my computer wont upload them right. so i will try again tomorrow.
We will keep you all posted as we learn new info!
1 comment:
So he is being discharged? So any new plans?
And a man in uniform is always handsome!
Post a Comment