Sunday, June 7, 2009

SAHM and do Babysitting?

So I have been thinking about this for a while... and more and more it makes me think thats what I should possibly do. Whenever something falls thru for us and needing someone there for our kids... I always get this feeling deep down JUST make being a Stay at Home Mom work. Well I like babysitting (and it would make me not want another baby for while, which is a good thing) and then I can be home with my own kids too!!

And all I would need is 2 or 3 kids and we would be ok financially. I would supply all but diapers and formula and babyfood. (since every infant is different) I would charge $20 a day for 1 child and $30 for 2 children(same family). I will even help potty train if needed!! :)

So if anyone knows of someone in need of a sitter let me know. or have them contact me. If I can get a couple kids and it is a guarentee thing then good bye QT!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh April. Nice idea and very affordable. I am planning on going back to school long distance in August so I might be interested in maybe a couple days a week?? Do you do part day or all day or how does that work?? I am definitely interested although I don't know how much help it would be since it wouldn't be every day. Let me know though for sure!!