Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Need sleep....

So for the past couple of weeks Lily hasnt been sleeping thru the night, not normal for my child (they sleep thru the night at 3 weeks old) We figured oh its her teeth, she is cutting 4 at a time and just learned one of them is her right molar. Well then she starting getting diahrea... after 4 days of that I called the doctor. The nurse then told me it probably is nothing since there isnt any other symptoms, probably caused from all the new foods and what not we are now giving her. Then the weekend pasted and still diahrea and now a rash covering her whole body. I didnt realize how bad it was til we were in the hot truck driving to a play date, I called the doctor when leaving the mall and they wanted me to come in so I drove all the way over there for what? Nothing, them to tell me its just a virus that is going around and there isnt anything they can do but let Lily work thru it. I paid $25 for that. Oh and then be told well if it doesnt get better by Monday come back in. For what, to be told the same thing... I hate not seeing the kids normal doctor, I never get the help I feel needed. I hate being rushed and pushed along. I pay for this care I should be treated better. Oh well thats life. I knew I should have waited another day or two. I just didnt want it to be serious and the rest of us get it. Since Carsyn shares everything with her. She is been her happy little self thru this even with a HORRIBLE diaper rash (i want to cry for her) and her not sleeping. So hopefully she gets better soon! She still looks way cute even covered in a rash!

No comments: