Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cheerios, Cheerios and more Cheerios!

Monday was a rough day, I was trying to clean the house since my monster Carsyn been running the place for the last couple of days. He seriously had every toy he owns scattered through out the house. I also was doing laundry. So you can just imagine what the place looked like. LOL. Well while I was on the phone with my aunt, switching the laundry and warming a bottle for Lily, Carsyn decided that he would help me out by dumping a box of cheerios on the floor. I came in the kitchen to get the formula and found this mess, so i proceeded to ask Carsyn what he was doing and his response was "i am feeding the dog mom". We dont have a dog, I replied. He then tells me "yes we do mom, its Lily". The darnest things come out of his mouth sometimes. So instead of yelling at him I just got the camera and snapped a few shots.

P.S my kids do own clothes they just prefer not to wear them especially my monster Carsyn.

No comments: