Saturday, August 2, 2008

Its Time to start Potty Training Carsyn!

The last week or so, Carsyn takes it upon himself to remove his diaper whenever he pees or even when he poops his diaper. He comes to us and says "me dirty change please" and if we dont do it right then he does it himself. Yes he even removes his poopy diapers. Well I think it is officially time to get him out of diapers if he is doing that. Well this morning when he woke up he came into our room and told Trevor he was poopy and needed to be changed. So trevor got up changed him and put a diaper on him. Well shortly after he got a new diaper on he was already taking it off. Cause he peed once in it. I cant afford to do this change diapers after one little wetness. So I told him no more diapers we are going to be a big boy and go potty on the toilet. Well I had to go to the bank and I took him with so I put underwear on him and he didnt have an accident while we were gone but shortly after we got home I asked him and he said no he didnt have to. Well then shortly after he had an accident. So after I took his wet pants off I have been letting him run around with just a shirt on. He went potty on his toilet 3 times now and one of them was a poopy!! :) I am proud of my little boy! I havent had to ask if he needs to go he just does it on his own. So my goal is to have him fully potty trained hopefully by next weekend! I will keep you all posted!! :)

No comments: