Monday, August 25, 2008

Carsyn had an accident


So this past weekend we went to my friends Dan and Melissa's house for a swim, bbq and a little LRC (dice game). well it was getting late and Carsyn was getting tired. Well we were tryin to finish the game we were playing and then we were going to leave. Well Carsyn was layin on the couch drinking his milk and watching tv. The next things I know he is screaming. Dan was coming out of the bathroom right as carsyn was falling off the couch, he hurried over but wasnt fast enough carsyn went crashing into the coffee table. And when I got to him he had a bump that was HUGE. The pictures above are of it the next morning and looks 10 times better. It we so scary we ended up being over there til about 1130pm cause I didnt want to make that long drive home right away knowing he would fall asleep before we got down the street. He was a sport and so proud of it the next morning. I am just glad he didnt crack it open. It looked like it was going to. Where he hit you could see his lil vein pulsing. It was scary.

No comments: