Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Preschool

So I been slacking on blogging about preschool... when we hit 9 weeks we took a break for a couple weeks since I was getting closer to my due date with Kyleigh. Well we started back up and he picked up were we left off as if we never stopped!! Carsyn is so darn smart!! He seriously impresses Trevor and I everyday. He is up to knowing and reading 19 sight words. We added this to our agenda. We learn 5-8 new words each week and do them 3 days a week. He has such an awesome memory it is nuts. I am not sure where he gets it but sure hope it helps him do awesome when time for school. Which we have decided to go ahead and put him in public school for now. I think he needs the break from home and he really wants to go to school. :)

I will post pictures from this week preschool stuff on Friday and then get back into doing it each week here on out!! If you are reading this you most likely see post I put on facebook So not gonna sit here and upload previous weeks. I am just to lazy to do it today! LOL.

No comments: