Had a doctor appointment today, everything is going well! Kyleigh is head down and should stay that way here on out! Her heartbeat was in the high 130's and she was being a stinker so it took a while before we could get her heartbeat to register. She is already showing us who is boss!! I thought she was starting to quiet down and not be as active but I was so wrong, she is crazy. I am barely sleeping again through the night cause she is always wiggling and kicking or she moves up into my ribs and stomach and I wake up with horrible heart burn which takes hours before it will go away even if she moves down and out of that area. And it is getting hard to sit for a period of time cause it is as if I am crushing her and she gets mad. So I am officially out of room but still have 6 weeks before she can be evicted! :) So everything is going well and we cant wait to meet our newest addition in just a few more weeks!!! I will take some pictures on Sunday with the camera and post but will post last weeks picture for now....
Here is a side view of 33 weeks (sorry kinda crappy used my cell phone instead of camera)
No comments:
Post a Comment